USAGE AND MAINTENANCE
(1) Avoiding the possible counter rotation of the oil pump while starting the machine , otherwise it may lead to the out blown of the axle seal and entering of air .
(2) Air might be introduced into the machine during the operation and affect the oil flow . to ensure the rated flow and normal operation of the fine filter element , the discharge valve should be opened in time to release the air until oil can be seen at the outlet of the discharge valve , then close the discharge valve closed
(3) After a certain period of peration , coarse cleaner could be gradually contaminated and noise of pump might occur , you should stop the machine in order to clean the filter element .
(4) Dirt might stick to the elements of fine filter , causing a rise of the pressure in the filter bowl . when the pressure hits 0 . 4mpa , the elements should be the changed in time
(5) the suction and oil outlet tube should always be kept clean
(6) should the pushcart filter fail to pump oil , please check
a . the rotating direction of the pump
b . whether the sealing between the tank and oil inlet are properly ; the oil inlet is above the oil surface or oil runs out :
c if the elements of rough filter are stuck
(7) if the oil flow distinctly reduced , please check
a . whether the elements of rough and fine filters are stuck with filth
b . whether an out blown of the axle seal has occurred due to wear or counter rotation
(8) if a sudden pressure drop occurs , please check whether the elements of ne filter have been damaged
Why choose us?
1) Professional hydraulic filter manufacturer ,own factory ,has a professional team .
2) Small piece of sample can be free.
3) Competitive prices and timely deliver.
4) Quality guaranteed and thoughtful after-sales service.
5) Accept any quality tests.