Instructions for use
01. The hydraulic filter element is used in the hydraulic system to filter out particles and rubber impurities in the system to ensure the cleanliness of the hydraulic system. When refueling, the hydraulic oil must be filtered, and the refueling tools should be clean and reliable. The filter at the filler port of the hydraulic oil tank cannot be removed in order to increase the fueling speed. Fueling personnel should use clean gloves and work clothes.
02. Ensure that the hydraulic oil is not used at high temperatures; the oil will quickly oxidize and deteriorate at high temperatures; the air filter on the hydraulic station should use a filter that can filter both particles and moisture; it is sold on the market;
03. The cleaning oil of the hydraulic system must use the same brand of hydraulic oil as the system used, and the oil temperature is between 45~80℃. Use a large flow to remove the impurities in the system as much as possible. The hydraulic system should be cleaned more than three times repeatedly, and all of it will be discharged out of the system when the oil is hot after each cleaning. After cleaning, clean the filter again, and add new oil after replacing the new filter element.
Supplementary note: The filter element is originally a consumable product, and it needs to be replaced immediately after it is usually blocked. Pay attention to the system oil tank and pipelines to be flushed clean. When refueling, pass through a refueling device with a filter. Do not let the oil in the tank directly contact the air. Do not mix new and old oils. It is helpful to extend the service life of the filter element.
01. Drain the original hydraulic oil before replacement, check the oil return filter element, suction filter element, and pilot filter element to see if there are iron filings, copper filings or other impurities. If there are hydraulic component failures, clean the system after troubleshooting. .
02. When changing the hydraulic oil, all hydraulic oil filter elements (return oil filter element, oil suction filter element, pilot filter element) must be replaced at the same time, otherwise it is equivalent to not changing.
03. Identify the hydraulic oil label. Different labels and different brands of hydraulic oil should not be mixed, and may react and deteriorate to produce flocs. It is recommended to use the specified oil for the excavator.
04. The oil suction filter element must be installed before refueling. The nozzle covered by the oil suction filter element directly leads to the main pump. The ingress of impurities will accelerate the wear of the main pump, and if it is heavy, the pump will be used.
05. Fill the oil to the standard position, there is usually an oil level gauge on the hydraulic oil tank, please check the level gauge. Pay attention to the parking method, generally all the cylinders are retracted, that is, the forearm and bucket are fully extended and landed.
06. After refueling, pay attention to the main pump to exhaust air, otherwise the whole vehicle will not move temporarily, the main pump will make abnormal noise (air sonic boom), and the main pump will be damaged by cavitation. The method of exhausting air is to directly loosen the pipe joint on the top of the main pump and fill it up directly.
Why choose us?
1) Professional hydraulic filter manufacturer ,own factory ,has a professional team .
2) Small piece of sample can be free.
3) Competitive prices and timely deliver.
4) Quality guaranteed and thoughtful after-sales service.
5) Accept any quality tests.
Trade & Market :
Over several years development , our products have reached the domestic and international advanced level in the same industry . our products are exported to Britain ,Australia,India ,Canada and other countries and regions ,the excellent quality has gotten high prise by the domestic and foreign customers ,if any new inquiry ,welcome here.